I’m back! I had a wonderful time on my trip, and also got a surprising amount of reading done. I’ll post my June reading list soon, as well as lots of reviews.
As for now, I’ve been tagged by Alyssa! Sorry this is in bold but it’s being stubborn and not letting me change it.
1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer! Pumpkin juice doesn’t sound very good to me, I don’t like anything pumpkin except pumpkin bread, but butterbeer sounds interesting.
2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
I would have a chance at either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, I think, and while I’d prefer Gryffindor, I’m a really good student so I’d probably be in Ravenclaw.
3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
An eagle, maybe. I’ve always wanted to fly, and I don’t mean in an airplane, or even fluttering around like songbirds do, but really soaring.
5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
I dunno. Keeper, maybe.
6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Lupin is the teacher I’d most like to have, but Lockhart sure is fun to read about!
7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
I tag any HP fans reading this!