I’m posting this meme as part of the Book Binge Christmas Contest. You could win an ebook reader just for answering ten simple questions! Here are my answers:
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? I don’t really read Christmas books.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? Nor do I watch holiday television, with the exception of my favorite TV shows having Christmas episodes. Supernatural had a Christmas episode this year, and that’s my favorite show, so I guess that’s it!
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? I don’t know what it’s called. It’s a white powdered sugar thing. Obviously I can’t describe it too well, either. But it’s delicious!
4. When do you start Christmas shopping? About the fifteenth of December, on a good year. Christmas eve on a bad one.
5. Do you re-gift? Occasionally.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? It’s fake. We’ve had it forever. We pull it out of the attic the first week of December, usually.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Hate it!
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? All the men in my family are hard to buy for! Some of my friends can be difficult, too. I usually go with chocolate for those I can’t think of anything else to get. But this year, I had to shop for someone who I don’t know what to get and who doesn’t like chocolate! That was difficult.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? Artificial.