So, I don’t know if I’d do it otherwise, but I think the universe is telling me to do the six random things meme. I’m sure you’ve all seen it; it’s everywhere. And today, both Liv and Hope have tagged me, and if that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is!
The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Without further ado, my six things. I don’t promise that they are interesting, but they are true.
1. I firmly believe that the Lord of the Rings movies are the best movies ever made, better than any books ever written (possibly blasphemous to say here), better than ANYTHING, and I refuse to listen to any arguments.
2. That said, the LotR books are crap. Boring and irrelevant and far too long. Tolkein seriously needed a good editor.
3. I am going to go to Toronto this summer (probably early June) to visit the University of Toronto! Yay Canada!
4. I hate cold weather. Does this contradict with number four? Definitely.
5. I want to go to Miami to look at the University of Miami. Yay hot weather and Spanish!
6. My favorite historical figure is very, very obscure. Ethelfleda, Lady of the Mercians in the late 800s, early 1900s. I also love the town of Tamworth, which was the capital of Mercia. In England, for those not so well-versed in history.
Edit: Wow, I’m not really on the ball today. I forgot to tag people! So, I’m tagging these six people, but if you’ve already done it or don’t want to, don’t feel obligated:
- Erin (Miss Erin)
- Alyssa (The Shady Glade)
- Siobhan Vivian
- Maggie (Ritka’s Ramblings)
- The Compulsive Reader
- Harmony (Harmony Book Reviews)